Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lock Picking


So who hasn't locked the door to get some alone time with our hubby's? Well last night it back fired for me!! aaahhh!!!

I remember when you needed a good old fashioned ice pick to get a door lock open...not anymore. My son decided to come knocking on the door right in the middle of my ME time. As i screamed GO away, I hear " You know what I can do with my helicopter blades mom?' ...and open pops my door!!!!

My son is scared for life!! I start screaming, "GET OUT, SHUT THE DOOR!!" He lookes at us like what is your two's problem, "I need to talk to you mom." I don't care SHUT THE DOOR!!" He looks at the door like oh is this your prolem let me shut it for you, and then walks back in.

Finally I said "What do you want?" He tells me which I still can't remember what he wanted I am still mortified!! I said, "Fine get out." We are now left alone FINALLY!

These are the moments when kids look back and say eeewwww!!! Right now I am saying "Why me?"